Escape-Central   
Home View your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search  
Escape-Central : Powered by Spinforums Escape-Central >
ESCAPE TRIBUTE FORUMS
> Pricing - Ordering and Options > What's Your Favorite MAZDA TRIBUTE Color.....And Why?
What's Your Favorite TRIBUTE Color?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dark Titanium Metallic! 25 15.63%
Light Cypress Green 9 5.63%
Gotta be Glacier Silver Metallic 12 7.50%
Desert Metallic 22 13.75%
Mystic Black Clearcoat! 20 12.50%
Calypso Blue Metallic 10 6.25%
Classic White Clearcoat 12 7.50%
Chestnut Mica! 8 5.00%
Galaxy Blue Metallic (2001) 5 3.13%
Jewel Green (2001) 5 3.13%
Sunburst Red Metallic! (2001) 19 11.88%
Platinum (2001) 9 5.63%
Chestnut Metallic (2001) 4 2.50%
Total: 160 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Seans4X4
 Managing Editor

Talking What's Your Favorite MAZDA TRIBUTE Color? -- And Why?

Billed as the "sport sedan of SUVs" by Mazda, the Tribute has impressed many of us with it's sporty performance. The new Tribute shares it's basic platform with the Ford Escape. The Tribute and Escape were designed and engineered with contributions by both Ford and Ford controlled Mazda of Japan. They are produced at Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant in Claycomo, MO. The Tribute began arriving in Mazda showrooms in late summer 2000.

Mazda Tribute

Zoom Zooooooooooom!

Trim Details:
The Mazda Tribute is available in seven trims: DX, LX, and ES 2WD; and DX, DXV6, ES and LX 4WD.

Safety features include:
Dual airbags, child safety locks, an anti-lock brake system (ABS) optional on LX and ES trims, and child-seat tether anchors.

Engines & Power:
Powering the DX is a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine producing 130 horsepower, while the DX V6, LX and ES get a more powerful 3.0-liter 200-horsepower V6. Standard features on the DX include power windows and door locks, air conditioning, an AM/FM stereo with CD player, a 5-speed manual transmission, and a roof rack. The LX upgrades with a 4-speed automatic transmission, cruise control, front fog lights, remote keyless entry, a split-folding rear bench seat, and 5-spoke cast aluminum wheels. The top-level ES adds leather trim and a power driver's seat. All 4WD Tributes feature an automatic 4WD system that uses a new Rotary Blade Coupling (RBC) system. The RBC 4WD works
both as an on-demand system or it can be locked into 4WD with the push of a button on the dashboard.

The Tribute is worthy of consideration for many of those looking to diffrentiate themselves from Ford's awesome Escape design. We're curious as to what you all think is the best looking color on the Tribute? Please let us know by voting in our poll.

Insurance Costs:
Compare insurance costs & quotes for the Tribute

(c) WhatsNew @ Escape-Central.com

"...and in this world, there's a perfect dream, and in it all, a silent voice that screams, escapes from within, persists, fades nevermore: come go with me, let's roll, explore"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Seans4X4 is offline Old Post 03-16-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Seans4X4 Find more posts by Seans4X4 Add Seans4X4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tributedxv6
1st Gear

My favorite Tribute color is Sunburst Red Metallic. Can you add that to the survey? Sure, it's been discontinued, but it's still a beautiful color!

tributedxv6 is offline Old Post 03-21-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tributedxv6 Find more posts by tributedxv6 Add tributedxv6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhatsNew
News and Info

:j Oops.. sure, we'll add that color.

What are the other discontinued 2001 Tribby Colors?

WhatsNew is offline Old Post 03-21-2002 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhatsNew Visit WhatsNew's homepage! Find more posts by WhatsNew Add WhatsNew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sg1ama
Platinum Overdrive

Sunburst Red?
Never heard/seen that color before

I still have the 01 Trib brochure and the colors listed are:
Ebony Black
Oxford White
Medium Toreador Red
Amazon Green
Chestnut Metallic
Light Parchment Gold
Silver Metallic
Medium Wedgewood Blue

Thats all

sg1ama is offline Old Post 03-21-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sg1ama Find more posts by sg1ama Add sg1ama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YoumansJason
New Member!

Cool survey idea, but it will be difficult since Mazda decided to change most of the colors from 2001 to 2002.

I had the hardest time trying to decide what color to get my 2002 Tribute. I liked them all, but I liked the Gray interior more than the Beige, so that helped narrow down the choices. I finally decided on the Glacier Silver, just like the picture!

YoumansJason is offline Old Post 03-22-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YoumansJason Find more posts by YoumansJason Add YoumansJason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tributedxv6
1st Gear

Sunburst Red Metallic is almost identical to Medium Toreador Red. I don't know why Mazda decided to discontinue the color for 2002. I guess I have a rare Tribute? Sunburst Red DX-V6. I have seen maybe three. I see tons of Desert and Silver Tribs. And, the color of the Tribute in the first post is exactly the color I am talking about. Pretty, ain't it?!

tributedxv6 is offline Old Post 03-22-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tributedxv6 Find more posts by tributedxv6 Add tributedxv6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allfrenzy
New Member!

I like the Chestnut Mica, tho I don't see many in this color. I hope I don't hurt any one's feelings, but the green in my opnion is the worst. Just plain green w/ nothing exciting about it. Does any one know the percent of each color produced by Mazda?

allfrenzy is offline Old Post 03-22-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for allfrenzy Find more posts by allfrenzy Add allfrenzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tribby2001
Outfitter

Lightbulb Hey, poll taker!

Platinum(2001) and Glacier Silver Metallic(2002) are exactly the same color just a prettier name. I suggest you combine the two votes.

Tribby2001 is offline Old Post 03-23-2002 06:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tribby2001 Visit Tribby2001's homepage! Find more posts by Tribby2001 Add Tribby2001 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOTWLS
1st Gear

Down here in Australia , Calypso Blue Metallic has been discontinued so I got another color called Starry Blue which is almost the same

2002 LX TRIBUTE
Rear spoiler
towbar & tint
Starry Blue with full color coding
including mirrors & grill
18 inch HP SCORCH wheels
255/55-R18 Pirelli Scorpion S/T tyres

HOTWLS is offline Old Post 04-12-2002 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HOTWLS Find more posts by HOTWLS Add HOTWLS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoogbest
New Member!

Good old white on my 2002 Escape XLT. It looks clean and stays clean looking longer. White defines the lines of the vehicle well, is easy to maintain AND touches up like a dream, not the nightmare all metallics tend to be! PLUS not a lot of them on the road so you kind of stand out and white is the most highly visible vehicle color so the drivers around you can be more aware of your movements! It's simply the best color for me!

hoogbest is offline Old Post 04-14-2002 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hoogbest Find more posts by hoogbest Add hoogbest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zoomer
New Member!

allfrenzy,

You didn't hurt my feelings...

Zoomer is offline Old Post 04-15-2002 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoomer Find more posts by Zoomer Add Zoomer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrapin24h
4th Gear

Calypso Blue...My wife and I had red cars already, and all of the other trib colors seemed to be a bit muted to us.

--chris

--chris
2002 Tribute ES 4x4 Calypso Blue
2004 Focus ZX5 Premium CD Silver

terrapin24h is offline Old Post 09-12-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for terrapin24h Find more posts by terrapin24h Add terrapin24h to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
catkabob
Platinum Member

This was a good poll, too bad it is closed now. Sunburst Red Metallic here.

Bill

catkabob is offline Old Post 07-18-2003 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for catkabob Find more posts by catkabob Add catkabob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jens2002xlt
Platinum Member

I like the Sunburst Red Metallic

Bugshield II
Alpine CDA9807 head unit
Alpine SPS570A speakers
Michelin Cross Terrain SUV Tires
Escape third brake light cover

jens2002xlt is offline Old Post 07-18-2003 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jens2002xlt Find more posts by jens2002xlt Add jens2002xlt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote