Escape-Central   
Home View your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search  
Escape-Central : Powered by Spinforums Escape-Central >
ESCAPE TRIBUTE FORUMS
> General Chat > Escape V6 Badge on my tribute?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
2k2Tribute
500 Posts!! Welcome To
Platinum Membership !!!

Escape V6 Badge on my tribute?

I was wondering what everyone thought about putting an escape V6 badge on my tribute?I would put them under the turn signals in my fenders. I need everyones opinions as i'm 50/50.

Gone-2k2 Tribute ES-V6 4WD + Luxury Package, Towing Package, Side Airbags, all weather mats.
2k5 Lexus RX330 (Tribby replacement)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

2k2Tribute is offline Old Post 08-16-2002 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 2k2Tribute Visit 2k2Tribute's homepage! Find more posts by 2k2Tribute Add 2k2Tribute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UALCE04
Platinum Member

The signals are in the way, it will look too crowded, be happy you have the turn signals, they look awesome!

Maybe put it where Toyota puts thier trim level designators, on the slanted bar between the rear door and the trunk/cargo area window.

Drivers Seat Heater
Chrome Ford OEM Door Sills
Chrome Taiwan Liftgate Handle
Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
Ford Bronze Remote Starter Kit

UALCE04 is offline Old Post 08-16-2002 09:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UALCE04 Visit UALCE04's homepage! Find more posts by UALCE04 Add UALCE04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2k2Tribute
500 Posts!! Welcome To
Platinum Membership !!!

quote:
Originally posted by UALCE04
The signals are in the way, it will look too crowded, be happy you have the turn signals, they look awesome!

Maybe put it where Toyota puts thier trim level designators, on the slanted bar between the rear door and the trunk/cargo area window.

That's an awesome idea. It looks like there's even enough room there.. :j

Gone-2k2 Tribute ES-V6 4WD + Luxury Package, Towing Package, Side Airbags, all weather mats.
2k5 Lexus RX330 (Tribby replacement)

2k2Tribute is offline Old Post 08-16-2002 10:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 2k2Tribute Visit 2k2Tribute's homepage! Find more posts by 2k2Tribute Add 2k2Tribute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomR
Platinum Overdrive

Nothing wrong with putting an Escape V6 badge on your Tribute as long as you got the V6 engine!

I vote YES!

TomR is offline Old Post 08-17-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TomR Find more posts by TomR Add TomR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote