Escape-Central   
Home View your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search  
Escape-Central : Powered by Spinforums Escape-Central >
PERSONALIZE your Escape!
> Escape - Tribute PHOTOS! > LAND ROVER FREELANDER vs ESCAPE
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Escape2k4
1st Gear

quote:
Originally posted by SullyND
I'm sticking with 10. I think he is 10.
if youd like it just tell me and i wont reply to any of your posts

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Escape2k4 is offline Old Post 11-20-2003 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Escape2k4 Find more posts by Escape2k4 Add Escape2k4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SullyND

quote:
Originally posted by Escape2k4
im actually 14 im just trying to learn more every day about the escape sorry if all of my posts arent as thorough as yours are, but i hope that they will be.

Well that makes sense then. You're posts were coming off as immature (I don't mean that as a slam, they just were, it makes sense if you are only 14) without knowing that you are 14 they seemed to be either from someone who was mentally unbalanced, or intentionally immature to be a PIA. Just be yourself and you will be welcomed here, read through this thread and see which of your posts seemed to receive the most feedback, many of them were immature. If you are only 14, how are you going to get a 2005 Escape or Mariner?

Old Post 11-20-2003 06:31 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Escape2k4
1st Gear

quote:
Well that makes sense then. You're posts were coming off as immature (I don't mean that as a slam, they just were, it makes sense if you are only 14) without knowing that you are 14 they seemed to be either from someone who was mentally unbalanced, or intentionally immature to be a PIA. Just be yourself and you will be welcomed here, read through this thread and see which of your posts seemed to receive the most feedback, many of them were immature. If you are only 14, how are you going to get a 2005 Escape or Mariner?
im getting a mariner or escape because my uncle owns a car dealership a buys salvaged vehicles and fixes them and myself and my mom is goin to buy one of the two because the price is definently lower than buying and escape from a dealership for instancs, i saw a 2003 escape limited at one of the auctions that i had went to with my uncle that was 8000 and then he just fixes the car, paints it and sells it. my mom just bought a 2001 oldsmobile aurora from him for 10,000 with 35,000 miles

Escape2k4 is offline Old Post 11-20-2003 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Escape2k4 Find more posts by Escape2k4 Add Escape2k4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SullyND

quote:
Originally posted by Escape2k4
escape ****in rules!!!!!!!!but the merc mariner will be better!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us reflect upon genius. Read from the start of the thread for some more fun.

Old Post 07-27-2004 06:39 AM
figspice
Platinum Member

Read from the start....
poor kid.

Escape2k4 - you still around?

figspice is offline Old Post 07-27-2004 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for figspice Find more posts by figspice Add figspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Escape2k7
2nd Gear

Yes, i am....i remember that back in the day, looking back on that now i find the whole thing hilarious, i had another name on here but i just had to be an escape2k again, and i need to read up on information on this escape since i plan on geting mine next summer. its strange to me that only a year ago or less i was much more imature than i am now and i thought i wasnt then, but i guess you have to, or you do do a lot or growing up in your teen years and may not even realize it.

Escape2k7 is offline Old Post 07-27-2004 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Escape2k7 Find more posts by Escape2k7 Add Escape2k7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
figspice
Platinum Member

Congrats!
Just don't grow up too quick! Enjoy being a teenager and not having a car payment or responsibilities!
You'll have MANY years to "enjoy" them.

figspice is offline Old Post 07-27-2004 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for figspice Find more posts by figspice Add figspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Escape2k7
2nd Gear

yea i'm still havin my fun goin out places and things, i'm lucky i have my brother to take me everywhere and to teach me to drive, and if y mom found out about that i think she would kill me and ill have my responsibilites once i get my pup when me and my families house is done bein built in december! if its built on time...

Escape2k7 is offline Old Post 07-27-2004 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Escape2k7 Find more posts by Escape2k7 Add Escape2k7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SullyND

quote:
Originally posted by Escape2k7
its strange to me that only a year ago or less i was much more imature than i am now and i thought i wasnt then, but i guess you have to, or you do do a lot or growing up in your teen years and may not even realize it.

I'll give you that, it does appear that you've come a long way.

Welcome back to EC.

You didn't bury your sister's cat by any chance did you?

Old Post 07-27-2004 09:02 PM
figspice
Platinum Member

wait that was Rob In Phoenix wasn't it?
ARE THEY THE SAME PERSON?!?!?!?!?!?

figspice is offline Old Post 07-27-2004 10:52 PM
Escape2k7
2nd Gear

quote:
I'll give you that, it does appear that you've come a long way.

Welcome back to EC.

You didn't bury your sister's cat by any chance did you?

thanks for the welcome back! i plan on definently staying this time, and keeping the same name on here.

Escape2k7 is offline Old Post 07-28-2004 02:39 AM