Escape-Central   
Home View your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search  
Escape-Central : Powered by Spinforums Escape-Central >
PERSONALIZE your Escape!
> Escape - Tribute PHOTOS! > Pioneer Video System All Around
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MoFlava
Outfitter

Talking Pioneer Video System All Around

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say and that I'm new to this website. I live in southern cali and have a 2001 Chrome Yellow Scape w/ 4x4 and Leather, blah blah blah. Well, I took some pics of the interior of my ride after I got it back from the audio/video shop. Sorry about the bad quality of the pics, I guess I need to get a digi camera. Here's what I got...

AVD-W8000 Pioneer 8" Widescreen Monitor
AVM-P9000R Pioneer Dolby Master Unit (45wx6)
GEX-P7000TV Pioneer TV Tuner
AN-G3 Pioneer TV Tuner Antennas
AVX-7300 Pioneer InDash 7" LCD Monitor
CDX-P1270 Pioneer 12 Disc IP Bus CD Changer
ADRM-8000G Pioneer 8" Overhead Console
CD65-RGB Pioneer RGB Extension Cable
DVD-ME1 Blaupunkt Car DVD/MP3 Player

I've also got a temporary Alpine 8" sub and amp... Sounds a lot better than the wimpy Mach sub.

The Master Unit, TV Tuner, and Amp, are all mounted where the stock mach sub used to be.

Can I just say that if anyone is ever thinking about upgrading to a Pioneer video system.... It is truly amazing. Pioneer kicks the ish out of anything else... Sorry if that last statement creates conflict.

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions for my ride or any comments or complaints.

Click Here for the directory link....

Directory Of My Escape Pics!

Last edited by MoFlava on 12-13-2001 at 07:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

MoFlava is offline Old Post 12-13-2001 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoFlava Visit MoFlava's homepage! Find more posts by MoFlava Add MoFlava to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greyboy
Managing Editor

Thumbs up Very Nice !!

Maybe you could start your own drive, er, sit-in theatre !!

greyboy is offline Old Post 12-13-2001 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for greyboy Find more posts by greyboy Add greyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fabio23008
Escapist

just a ? why didnt you put your changer in the center console!!! i put mine there and it is great!

fabio23008 is offline Old Post 12-14-2001 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fabio23008 Visit fabio23008's homepage! Find more posts by fabio23008 Add fabio23008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoFlava
Outfitter

good idea.

well, actually, I like the changer in the back because I am eventually putting in a pioneer navigation system in the center console. But maybe lateron I will move my changer there if I decide not to get the navigation. Thanks for the advice!

MoFlava is offline Old Post 12-14-2001 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoFlava Visit MoFlava's homepage! Find more posts by MoFlava Add MoFlava to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fabio23008
Escapist

good call .. i have the alpine tv unit with the 12 disc changer. i put mb quartz seperates in the fron and all rockford amps(the old school one) and a kicker square solo in the back!!

fabio23008 is offline Old Post 12-14-2001 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fabio23008 Visit fabio23008's homepage! Find more posts by fabio23008 Add fabio23008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pottzEscape
4th Gear

MoFlava, got a few questions for you, first off great job on the install. A couple of warnings though, I'd put some kind of cover over the changer and that DVD player, I'd be afraid that someone is going to kick that player, and afraid that the changer might get hit by something in the back. You didn't mention but did you replace the stock speakers and with what? and if that's the real pic of your Escape did you lower it? If so it looks great.

pottzEscape is offline Old Post 12-14-2001 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pottzEscape Find more posts by pottzEscape Add pottzEscape to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoFlava
Outfitter

thanks, pottzEscape... the installation is the part about the setup that I'm the happiest about. I doctored up that pic of an escape, just to see what my ride will look like when I throw the 20" Lexani Krystal Rims on there. I got the pic from www.tirerack.com

MoFlava is offline Old Post 12-15-2001 12:40 AM
MoFlava
Outfitter

oh yeah and if someone kicks my dvd player, then i will kick them.

the speakers are all still stock, they're handling great and they sound great, maybe I will upgrade in the future, but I'm in no rush at the moment.

MoFlava is offline Old Post 12-15-2001 12:42 AM
fabio23008
Escapist

i put mb quarts in my escape

fabio23008 is offline Old Post 12-15-2001 01:12 AM
MoFlava
Outfitter

quote:
Originally posted by fabio23008
i put mb quarts in my escape

Wow, that's really nice, didn't u already tell us that in this same post?

I have 4 wheels on my escape.

Last edited by MoFlava on 12-17-2001 at 12:12 PM

MoFlava is offline Old Post 12-15-2001 06:10 AM