Escape-Central   
Home View your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search  
Escape-Central : Powered by Spinforums Escape-Central >
PERSONALIZE your Escape!
> Escape - Tribute PHOTOS! > Mazda Tribute Pictures Part 1
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Re: Picture Posting // Geocities

You cannot link an image here to a Geocities picture. Geocities has blocking up to prevent this. This was possible in the past, but now it does not work.

Report this post to a moderator |

Old Post 06-03-2001 09:46 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

geocities

I have used Geocities. You can post pictures over there and it is free.

Report this post to a moderator |

Old Post 06-04-2001 07:18 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mustang GT
500 Posts!! Welcome To
Platinum Membership !!!

Photos of my 2002 Tribute

'02 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4x4, "Desert", ABS, 3-in-1 Audio, Weather Tech mats. Mods: 17x8 AT Italia 7200 wheels, Dunlop 255/60/17 Winter Sport tires, Raybestos PGD843M "dustless" brake pads, Highland BodyGuard splash guards, Mazda pollen/dust filter, "Tribute" decal on 3rd brake light.
CLICK ON PIC TO ZOOM

Last edited by Mustang GT on 01-03-2002 at 05:35 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Mustang GT is offline Old Post 12-17-2001 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mustang GT Find more posts by Mustang GT Add Mustang GT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shizm
New Member!

Re: Mazda Tribute Pictures Part 2

quote:
Originally posted by KevinOH

I definitely think the rear lights on the Tribute
look better than the Escapes rear lights. The Tributes
rear window also has more style and shape than the
Escape does (the Escape's rear window is just a basic
square).

Rearview of Tribby

Kev

I don't like the rear end of the Tribute at all. In some respects I like the front of the Tribute better than the Escape, but I don't really like either front ends much.

In general the Tribute looks more like a soccer mom's vehicle to me. The escape looks a little tougher.

And the Mazda logo itself is just fugly.

shizm is offline Old Post 12-19-2001 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shizm Find more posts by shizm Add shizm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEHR655
Managing Editor

Re: Re: Mazda Tribute Pictures Part 2

quote:
Originally posted by shizm

In general the Tribute looks more like a soccer mom's vehicle to me.............

Take a look at the Windstar rear and you'll know why the Tribby reminds you of a soccer mom's vehicle. I agree the Escape is tougher looking but I think the Tribute is a sharp looking vehicle. It's classier looking than an Escape. I just happen to prefer the more rugged look of the Escape.

BEHR655 is offline Old Post 12-19-2001 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BEHR655 Find more posts by BEHR655 Add BEHR655 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CanadaTribby
1st Gear

Question

Has anyone seen the 2003 Tribute? I hope they will continue to make it look different from the Escape. I prefer the Tribby looks to those of the Escape I prefer the finished look of the painted bumpers. The Escape just has unpainted cladding.

CanadaTribby is offline Old Post 12-20-2001 11:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CanadaTribby Find more posts by CanadaTribby Add CanadaTribby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote