Escape-Central   
Home View your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search  
Escape-Central : Powered by Spinforums Escape-Central >
PERSONALIZE your Escape!
> Escape - Tribute PHOTOS! > My '02 Tribute
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
02TributeOwner
New Member!

Arrow My '02 Tribute

Thought I'd post a pic of my Tribby. Sorry for the poor quality. Cheap digital camera....

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by 02TributeOwner on 12-22-2001 at 11:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02TributeOwner is offline Old Post 12-22-2001 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 02TributeOwner Find more posts by 02TributeOwner Add 02TributeOwner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mustang GT
500 Posts!! Welcome To
Platinum Membership !!!

Uh-Oh

All I see is a red X.

'02 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4x4, "Desert", ABS, 3-in-1 Audio, Weather Tech mats. Mods: 17x8 AT Italia 7200 wheels, Dunlop 255/60/17 Winter Sport tires, Raybestos PGD843M "dustless" brake pads, Highland BodyGuard splash guards, Mazda pollen/dust filter, "Tribute" decal on 3rd brake light.
CLICK ON PIC TO ZOOM

Mustang GT is offline Old Post 12-23-2001 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mustang GT Find more posts by Mustang GT Add Mustang GT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
minnesotaart
4th Gear

Ditto! Even pasting the URL for the pic (http://chad.netfirms.com/02TRIB.JPG) into my browser comes up empty. Bad link.

minnesotaart is offline Old Post 12-23-2001 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for minnesotaart Find more posts by minnesotaart Add minnesotaart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
02TributeOwner
New Member!

Wink Sorry about that

Sorry about that. Finally just posted it in an html doc on my site, so click the link to see the pic.

My Tribute

I'll post more as I get them (hopefully better quality).

02TributeOwner is offline Old Post 12-23-2001 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 02TributeOwner Find more posts by 02TributeOwner Add 02TributeOwner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greyboy
Managing Editor

Talking Hello, 02Trib !!

Whur ye at in Kintuck?

greyboy is offline Old Post 12-26-2001 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for greyboy Find more posts by greyboy Add greyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
02TributeOwner
New Member!

Talking Howdy!

Hello! Nice to meet ya James. I'm up around Louisville, in the Brooks area.

I've read many of your posts, and your artistic ability is rather impressive. I'm not real mechanically inclined, but I like to see what others are doing to their Escapes/Tributes. Mine came factory with the Black Pearl emblems, clear bugshield and step bars, so there's not much more I would do to it, except for installing the dust-free brake pads.

Take care.

02TributeOwner is offline Old Post 12-27-2001 11:49 PM